Hotel location: Home2Suites 600 Route 211 East, Middletown, New York 10941 Doors open 30 minutes before event. Arrive early. If you are clergy, please let registration know upon arrival. All attendees must register online to attend this event. No payment will be accepted at the door.
11:00am – 11:20am Atmospheric Prayer – Pastor Helen Davis
11:20am – 11:30 Welcome and Introduction – Dr. Ben Enoma
11:30am – 12:00pm – iEmancipateMe Conference visionary – Pastor Belinda Enoma talks about “A Season of Many Starts” + “Power of An Emancipated Minister.”
- In this session, you will hear why you should not be broke doing ministry and how to be an liberated minister
- Money issues will be addressed – Yes, money is not often discussed in faith-based events. The love of money is the root of all evil AND the lack of money is one of the root causes of broken relationships, failed businesses, marriages and more.
- This session shows you how to save people from bondage by using what you know AND simultaneously earn an income. It shifts your mindset.
- In addition, you will learn how to start your purpose-driven business on a shoestring budget (if that is your current situation).
12:00pm- 12:30pm – How to Pray Consistently, Against All Odds; No Matter What You Face or What You Are Dealing With Right Now
Prayer is essential and non-negotiable. If you want your business to grow, pray. If you want your life to become better, pray. if you want to have peace pray; but how can you pray when it seems like many arrows are constantly being fired in your direction and you just can’t seem to win?
How do you pray consistently when you work long hours and can’t even seem to have time for anything? How can you pray consistently when you don’t even want to pray at all? How do you pray when you don’t know how to pray?
Speaker: Shani McIllwain
12:30pm – 1:00pm – Destiny Chats on Mental Wellbeing and Ministry
In this session, some questions about mental wellness, deliverance and doing ministry will be addressed. For example, some say for someone dealing with mental issues, deliverance is enough because mental illness is an attack on the mind by the enemy. Some say medical treatment and deliverance are needed.
About ministry, some say it is better to be married before you do ministry; others say you don’t need a man or woman to do ministry. Lots of questions, hot panel! Don’t miss it.
Speakers: Belinda Enoma, Pastor Helen Davis, Dr. Ben Enoma and other panelists
Q & A follows this session.
1:00pm Lunch (on your own but light refreshments available)
1:30pm – 2:00pm 2Ms – Ministry and Marketplace Interactive Session with Belinda Enoma
- From One Teleseminar to Global Missions; From Writing One Book to Becoming a Book Publisher
In this session, you will discover how the iEmancipateMe movement started, how the visionary Belinda Enoma turned her pain to gain and moved from one teleseminar to global conferences.
- In addition, you will learn how to fearlessly operate in familiar and unfamiliar territories; the best method to chart unfamiliar waters and how to present yourself to make maximum impact.
Let’s Understand Our Assignment and Brand like “John the Baptist”
Learn to carry out your assignment with clarity. We will look at The John the Baptist branding template and see if we are actually walking in our assignments or we need to tweak some things.
Leveraging Technology plus Mentoring for Business and Ministry Elevation
In this session, you will learn how the speaker uses digital technology and social media to elevate her businesses and ministries. If you have always wanted to know how to reach the masses, select your audience from the world, stay connected to them and give them solutions that they need, don’t miss this conference.
2:00pm – 2:15pm “Let’s Jumpstart Some Things” – Laura Layton
2:15pm – 2:30pm Presentation
2:30 – 3:00pm “Freedom and Birthing Session”
Take all your cares to the throne room of grace. Join Pastor Belinda and other guest ministers to break strongholds, speak release into your destiny and walk in freedom in all areas of your life. If you need a mighty shift, don’t miss this session! Praise dance, faith exercise with Laura Layton and more.
*Tentative schedule subject to change